Worlds Cub 2010 Prediction Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

23rd June:- Slovenia v England

2 posters

Go down

23rd June:- Slovenia v England Empty 23rd June:- Slovenia v England

Post  ParlourMorrowHillier Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:27 am

Steeeeeeeevie Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to be booked @10/3
ParlourMorrowHillier
ParlourMorrowHillier

Back to top Go down

23rd June:- Slovenia v England Empty Re: 23rd June:- Slovenia v England

Post  Schmeichels Schnose Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:59 am

ParlourMorrowHillier wrote:Steeeeeeeevie Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to be booked @10/3

lol! for diving cheers
Schmeichels Schnose
Schmeichels Schnose

Back to top Go down

Post  ParlourMorrowHillier Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:15 pm

I knew you'd like that bet given you hate his guts. And Wayne Rooney.... and Jamie Carragher.... i sense a pattern emerging....
ParlourMorrowHillier
ParlourMorrowHillier

Back to top Go down

Post  Schmeichels Schnose Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:41 pm

ParlourMorrowHillier wrote:I knew you'd like that bet given you hate his guts. And Wayne Rooney.... and Jamie Carragher.... i sense a pattern emerging....

I don't detest Wayne Rooney. I just think he was a twat for gobbing off at "supporters" who had 'only' spent in the region of £4000 watching that pile of shite. Who does he think he is? Obviously that amount of money is small change to him, but to undermine the people that had travelled half way around the globe at no small expense and expect them to be delighted with about 3 shots on target and no goals against Algeria (I mean, fucking Algeria!!!!!!) is ridiculous. The only defence I can give him is at least it showed he cared.

Gerrard is supposed to be the team captain. Do you see him leading the team in any way, shape or form? I don't. Absent for huge periods in both games (arguably not his fault being played on the left). This is where I made the Beckham comparison - at least he stepped up when he was made captain.

Carragher thinks it's OK to represent your national team as and when it suits him but I don't detest him. What I don't understand about the Liverpool players is this. They've just had their worst season since Souness was manager. Despite Rafa's laughable transfer record, this occurred with Carragher in the defence and Gerrard playing on the left of midfield. Neither player had a good season. That might be because the team around them was playing so badly, or their own performances may have been part of the reason why the team played so rubbish - or a bit of both. So why should Capello do exactly the same as Rafa with the national side? Hasn't Capello watched these two players over the last twelve months in the very positions that he insists on playing them in? The mind boggles.

Can we add John Terry to the list of England scum, whose actions meant another player felt he had to retire from international football to avoid disharmony between the team? Not that Wayne Bridge's self-omission seems to have helped anyway but what a pleasant individual John Terry is for creating that scenario. Ashely Cole too is simply a grade A prick of the highest order - needs no explanation. It's a shame he clearly is the best left back in the country.

In contrast to your 'pattern' I honestly don't mind Glen Johnson, although he (like the others) has had a quiet time this tournament. I also don't dislike Crouch, despite his Poo history and the fact he always seems to score past Everton whoever he plays for! I also like the Liverpool players that seem to be involved whenever I've won a bet this tournament. Very Happy

But you are right, it is our fearless leader (sic) that pisses me off the most. Trouble wherever he goes, and a cheat on the football pitch too. What a perfect role model the England captain is. I sure hope he wins the World Cup! Laughing

I wonder if Paddy Power are offering any 'Gerrard Specials'. Twisted Evil
Schmeichels Schnose
Schmeichels Schnose

Back to top Go down

Post  Schmeichels Schnose Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:46 pm

Schmeichels Schnose wrote:
ParlourMorrowHillier wrote:Steeeeeeeevie Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to be booked @10/3

lol! for diving cheers

Only 7/5 with Paddy Power. Shocked
Schmeichels Schnose
Schmeichels Schnose

Back to top Go down

Post  Schmeichels Schnose Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:47 pm

England to win 1-0 @ 4-1

I think it's going to be a wretched game.
Schmeichels Schnose
Schmeichels Schnose

Back to top Go down

Post  Schmeichels Schnose Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:27 pm

lol! for diving cheers

Only 7/5 with Paddy Power. Shocked

Apparently that German referee has never booked an England player???
Schmeichels Schnose
Schmeichels Schnose

Back to top Go down

Post  Schmeichels Schnose Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:53 pm

Schmeichels Schnose wrote:England to win 1-0 @ 4-1

I think it's going to be a wretched game.

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

cheers
Schmeichels Schnose
Schmeichels Schnose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum